Between Indo-American Society of Nuclear Medicine And Molecular Imaging Society of India
This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) establishes a partnership between Indo-American Society of Nuclear Medicine (IASNM) and the Molecular Imaging Society of India (MISI).
IASNM’s mission is to promote better patient care with Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging by facilitating education, research and collaboration.
MISI’s mission is to provide a platform for collaboration among professionals from various fields that work together to advance molecular imaging technologies and create an impact in defining and personalizing healthcare.
Together, the Parties enter into this MoU to mutually promote molecular imaging. Accordingly, IASNM and MISI, operating under this MoU agree as follows:
Purpose and Scope
IASNM members include Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging Professionals of Indian origin in the US, India and all over the world. MISI is largely focused on molecular imaging professionals including practicing clinicians, basic researchers, engineers, and industry in India. Thus, IASNM and MISI, both are deeply engaged with nuclear medicine and molecular imaging professionals to promote Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, and there is a significant overlap in the target audience, especially Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Professionals in India.
The purpose of this collaborative partnership is to promote Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging by facilitating education and research and fostering collaborations for improving healthcare.
By leveraging their mutual relationships, the partnership is designed to grow and enhance both organizations’ core goals towards a common goal of enhancing awareness of molecular imaging with free exchange of ideas and knowledge.
Each organization of this MOU is responsible for its own expenses related to this MOU. There will/will not be an exchange of funds between the parties for tasks associated with this MOU.
Each party will appoint a person to serve as the official contact and coordinate the activities of each organization in carrying out this MOU. The initial appointees of each organization are Chitra Saxena, MPH for IASNM; and Dr. Jyotsna Rao for MISI.
The organizations agree to the following tasks for this MOU:
- Increase awareness of MISI, its mission and objectives by placing information about MISI as a partner organization on IASNM’s website.
- Send information about MISI’s initiatives and events to IASNM’s membership.
- Promote MISI’s successes and achievements by dispersing relevant information about them on various social media channels available for IASNM (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, newsletter, and others as deemed fit).
- Increase awareness of IASNM, its vision, mission and objectives by placing information about IASNM as a partner organization on MISI’s website.
- Send information about IASNM’s initiatives and events to IASNM’s membership.
- Promote IASNM’s successes and achievements by dispersing relevant information about them on various social media channels available for MISI (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, newsletter, and others as deemed fit).
IASNM and MISI together will:
- Provide information and access to virtual/online sessions (like talks, etc) to its respective members.
- Collaborate on newsletter and other educational and awareness material relevant to Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging for both organizations.
3. Help with speakers for virtual sessions for both organizations